Unfortunately there was an electrical fire in the Harrold Centre over the weekend.   While the physical damage to the building is not extensive, all power to the Connelly Hall, Atrium, kitchen, bar and toilets has been lost.  The Snooker Room and the Charles Pettit meeting room are still operating, but the rest of the building is temporarily  out of action.

We apologise to all users of the Centre who have been inconvenienced by this event.  We are working with our insurers and electricians to remedy the situation as quickly as is possible.  As soon as more definite information is available we will provide an update.