Harrold Centre AGM will take place on Wednesday July 24th at 7:30 in the Atrium in the Harrold Centre . All are welcome.
The Harrold Centre is run by volunteers for the benefit of the villagers and the local community. Since the Centre re-opened in 2017, our modernised community building with new, flexible facilities has seen much increased use. We have Toddler Group, Dancevybz, children’s ballet classes, keep fit, Adhoc drama group, Harrold Film Nights, the monthly Sunday Brunch, Parish Council meetings, and other regular users, plus many one-off bookings for weddings, parties, social events and meetings. The Centre is also the home of Harrold Snooker Club and Harrold Tennis Club.
To keep up the progress we need engagement from more local volunteers.
Supporters can join the Centre’s Management Committee, or offer help on specific tasks, (on a regular or occasional basis), or, better still, both! As well as general and financial management, support is required to deal with specifics such as:
- maintenance of the building;
- helping with and expanding the range of Centre run events such as Film Nights and Sunday Brunch;
- bar management;
- publicity and social media management;
- booking and organising entertainment events;
- expanding and maintaining our collection of historical information and artefacts concerning Harrold and the surrounding area.
If you are at all interested please come to the AGM, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Phil Briggs on 07901336043.